Materials and Resources
- Building Product Disclosure and Optimization
- Environmental Product Disclosures
- Option 1 - Industry Wide EPD (Generic) for the laminate used in the final product
- Sourcing of Raw Materials
- Option 2 - Leadership Extraction Practices
- Wood Products
- Forest Stewardship Council Certification - Wilsonart was the first North American Laminate manufacturer to receive Forest Stewardship Council® Chain of Custody (CoC) Certification SCS-COC-002415. All stand Wilsonart® Laminates are available on request as FSC Mix Credit.
- Recycled Content
- SCS Global Services Certification on specific product types
Wilsonart® Laminate (Types 335, 735) contains a minimum of 34% post-consumer recycled content SCS-MC-002028. This is the highest percentage of post-consumer content in our industry (as published on our competitor’s websites).
Wilsonart Laminate (Types 350, 376) contains a minimum of 23% post-consumer recycled content SCS-MC-03133.
Wilsonart Laminate (Type 107) contains a minimum of 17% post-consumer recycled content SCS-MC-03131.
Wilsonart Laminate backers (Types 203, 207) contain a minimum of 32% post-consumer recycled content SCS-MC-002027.
Wilsonart Laminate backers (Types 202, 220, 230) contain a minimum of 67% post-consumer recycled content SCS-MC-02478.
Indoor Air Quality
- Low Emitting Materials
- General emissions evaluation
- UL GREENGUARD low chemical emissions testing - Wilsonart Laminate exceeds the industry's highest standards for Indoor Air Quality, with UL GREENGUARD Gold Certification for low chemical emissions on all laminate types.
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment
- Specify low emitting Wilsonart® products
- Option 2 - Lighting Quality
- Subpart "F" - Work Surface Reflectance
Building Product Disclosure and Optimization - Material Ingredients